Enterprises are shifting en masse to hybrid cloud models, including colocation data centers and public cloud providers. Gartner forecasts that by 2024, 36% of all compute and storage spending will be deployed to IaaS.
For organizations that are building business operations and digital service offerings that span North America, Europe and the UK, creating the right WAN architecture to support hybrid cloud can be particularly challenging due to cost, performance, resiliency and business agility considerations.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) can free your network architecture from traditional telecom service constraints:
- The evolution of modern enterprise WAN architecture in response to cloud adoption and hybrid work
- Key business scenarios that drive demand for scalable transatlantic hybrid cloud connectivity
- The transatlantic interconnection challenge: balancing performance, resiliency, cost, and agility
- Why NaaS services are supplanting traditional telecom options.
- How to get agile transatlantic connectivity in minutes
Paul Boniface, EMEA Solutions Architect, and Alex Henthorn-Iwane, CMO at PacketFabric