We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically. If you have any questions, please use the methods listed in the HOW TO CONTACT US section below.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW IS IT USED
Personal data describes any information about you. This information may be used or combined with other information to identify you, contact you, or locate you and includes information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, payment information, or any other personal information that is provided to us by you.
We process your data based on your consent when providing details through our website. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our Site, the system automatically records data and information about the user’s computer each time the website is accessed. We use this data to improve the performance and functionality of our website and our interactions with visitors or contact you to offer services or information you request.
We also collect and process any personal data that you provide to us in our website’s forms, such as when you request a demo or consent to marketing communications or register for a webinar or apply for a job. We use the data you provide us to better communicate information to you, provide requested information, or process job applications.
All visitor personal data is collected, stored and shared in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations and California Privacy Act.
CUSTOMERS USING OUR WEBSITE
As a user of any of our products or services available on our websites, we collect information required to perform these services. Personal information we collect enables us and you to operate, manage, troubleshoot, invoice you for services rendered, contact you as needed to manage services, and provide necessary information regarding your service with us.
All customer personal data is collected, stored and shared in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations and California Privacy Act.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a website or application to a visitor’s computer. We will ask for your consent to use non-essential cookies. If you choose not to accept our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your website experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be. We may also place cookies from third parties for functional and marketing purposes. The following cookies may be used:
- Required cookies are essential to our core website functionality.
- Functional cookies to track your preferences, such as your preferred language or display settings, and customize the website to you.
- Performance cookies to improve performance, but do not collect personal information.
- Analytics cookies to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our websites.
- Marketing cookies collected and used by PacketFabric or our business or marketing partners to deliver or improve customized marketing information to potential or existing customers.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
We hold the personal data for as long as there is a business need or regulatory requirement. Once this retention time is over, we dispose of the personal data in a safe and permanent way.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties to support our marketing activities, delivery of services and products to our clients, maintain our website/websites, and protect our systems, operations and overall business needs.
We share data with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers – third parties providing the following categories of services: Internet Service Providers, and Cloud Service Providers
- Business partners – third party organizations we partner with for research, marketing, or services resale purposes.
- Payment processing partner – third parties that provide secure payment services
- We have contracts and sharing agreements in place with these third parties to instruct them on how to use your personal information.
We have contracts and sharing agreements in place with these third parties to instruct them on how to use your personal information.
As a global organization, we may transfer your personal information to PacketFabric in the United States of America, to any PacketFabric subsidiary worldwide, or to third parties and business partners as described above that are located in various countries around the world. By using our websites and Solutions or providing any personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you acknowledge and grant consent for the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
In some circumstances we are legally obliged to share the information, for example under a court order. Before sharing the information, we will satisfy ourselves that we have a lawful basis on which to share the information and document our decision making.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The transmission to us of information via the internet, however, may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where you are given the option to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to do so. If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean you are unable to make full use of the services and products offered by us.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We are committed to ensuring fair and transparent processing of your personal data and to respect your rights. You are entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. We will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as well as profiling.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
We may have collected, used, and shared, for business purposes, personal information about you as described in this Privacy Statement. Each category of data may be used by us or shared with third parties also as described in this Privacy Statement. Residents of California have the right to request access to and deletion of the information we hold about them.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny access to our Solutions;
- Charge a different rate for the use of our Solutions; or
- Provide a different quality of service.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated on March 5, 2021