Build Your Own
Agile networking solutions to meet all your distinct needs
Choose Your Own Connectivity Journey
Your organization is unique, with networking requirements driven by a variety of baseline, seasonal and intermittent business needs. Meet them all with custom networking from PacketFabric. Choose the topologies, technical specifications and consumption models that fit best, without compromising performance, scalability, security, privacy, and reliability.
Comprehensive, Flexible Solutions
The PacketFabric Network-as-a-Service platform gives you a comprehensive suite of flexible elements with which to create highly customizable topologies for private backbone, data center interconnect, hybrid and multi-cloud, IX and third party provider connectivity.
- Ports: A Port is an Ethernet port that gives you access to the PacketFabric network, supports up to 4,000 Virtual Circuits to other locations on our fabric, and offers unlimited utilization within its local metropolitan market. Every Port comes with a free third party Virtual Circuit to connect to cloud and other providers on the PacketFabric network. Choose from 1G, 10G, 40G, and 100G ports.
- Data transfer: There is no charge on data transfer between Ports in the same metropolitan market. When you need to transport data between two markets, you can choose fixed-rate Dedicated Capacity, or Usage-based Capacity at a flat rate of $0.02 per GB.
- Dedicated long-haul: PacketFabric’s Dedicated Capacity service is perfect for consistent and well-known traffic patterns. This option offers fixed, predictable billing and the lowest cost per unit transferred. Get bidirectional line-rate transfer capabilities 24×7, with no limits or additional charges, regardless of the total amount of data transferred across the service.
- Virtual circuit long-haul: A Virtual Circuit is a secure connection between any two points on our network. Each Virtual Circuit is completely isolated, protecting your traffic from interception, injection, and interference.
- Usage-based long-haul: Our Usage-based service is ideal for large numbers of locations, unpredictable or shifting traffic patterns, or to dynamically burst to larger traffic volumes on-demand without paying for dedicated capacity 24×7. Pay only for the total amount of data (TB) transferred between markets.
- Flex Bandwidth: You can procure backbone virtual circuit capacity in 100G increments, then freely deploy that capacity across any ports and VCs you choose during your subscription term. Aggregate capacity offers the flexibility to shift and change capacity across your network while simplifying billing management.
PacketFabric services are delivered by a global, carrier-class Network-as-a-Service platform leveraging a highly resilient 65+Tbps private optical network and end-to-end automation. You get agility, performance, scale, security, programmability, five-nines reliability, and native visibility without compromise.
Flexible, Predictable Pricing
Want to know more details about PacketFabric and connectivity solutions?