Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for driving new business, existing customer expansion, customer retention and channel/strategic partner identification, recruitment, enablement and management for your assigned area within EMEA.
Your focus will be on building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increased client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Understanding and demonstrating PacketFabric’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition & ROI to a variety of prospects, customers and channel/strategic partners based on their needs and pain points
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone, video & face-to-face calls/meetings to current and future, clients & partners, on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process, using SFDC as your CRM tool
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts, both customer and partner
- Enable custom business outcomes through strategic engagements and account planning/management
- Developing and executing account strategy for target markets
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities inside SFDC
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through remote and onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities
- Build on our relationships, and create new relationships, with channel/strategic partners, to amplify your go-to-market strategies and exceed your revenue targets
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline, assisted by PacketFabric’s SDR and marketing functions
- Using SFDC, and other tools, to track and manage prospect and customer information, develop accurate monthly & quarterly forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle
- Leading the solution selling process across your assigned territory while partnering with the Sales Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a “hunter”, new business overachiever
- Ability to understand the channel and strategic partnership landscape and how to develop and maintain this into our major source of revenue
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT and today’s WAN transformation
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and to collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a hyper-growth start-up environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of Telco/SDN/SD-WAN/SaaS/Cloud Services sales experience
- Your location will ideally be in the United Kingdom or The Netherlands
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.