Nearly every organization today is growing and accelerating a cloud-based digital strategy. For organizations with facilities in Culver City, including many Media & Entertainment businesses, a unique opportunity to connect at ultra high speeds to cloud providers is within your reach.
A Roadmap to Faster Cloud Connections
Organizations adjacent to the orange-highlighted route in the map below can get a fiber optic connection at 10 Gigabits per second or greater, and gain multi-Gigabit per second connections to one or more cloud providers including Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle Cloud; as well as SaaS providers like Cisco Webex and Salesforce.
New Opportunities for M&E Businesses
M&E production pipelines are increasingly moving to the cloud, but moving data in a private, secure, and timely manner is a challenge. Sneakernet approaches don’t work in the cloud, but your VFX and other collaborative projects can’t wait for slow (and insecure) Internet connections. The Culver City Cloud Connect solution creates a new way to move critical data into the cloud and across clouds for VFX and other projects.
Cases that benefit from accelerated cloud connectivity:
- Accelerated multi-cloud ingest, egress and interoperability
- Cloud based rendering for animation visual effects, and previz
- Projects on month to month production timelines
- Companies looking for redundant or tertiary connections
- Instant access to storage at the edge (for dailies transfer and review, archival storage, etc.)
- Faster, more seamless camera to cloud workflows
Request More Information