Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Technical Marketing Leader! The product team is a small, talented, and close knit group and we need someone who has a passion for automating network interaction.
As a well rounded automation specialist, your evangelism to our users and prospects, and advocacy to the product team, will have a big impact on our product. You should have a healthy appreciation of facing a variety of diverse challenges outside of your comfort level and working under pressure. This position focuses on driving deeper technical engagement from our prospects and customers, as well as broader market adoption of our technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
A typical day in the life of a Technical Marketing Leader might include:
- Creating integrations with open source tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Grafana, and others to provide customers with pain free integration to their favorite tools and pre-made cook books.
- Delivering demo scripts and environments to the sales and solutions engineering teams that can be executed across the whole sales and solutions engineering organizations.
- Engaging in customer opportunities that require a high degree of automation to ensure the customer is receiving support for the right tools.
- Working with marketing to directly engage customers and prospects to deliver dynamic and engaging content in both demonstration and training format on strategic concepts and differentiation.
- Evangelizing PacketFabric as a dynamic and well respected speaker at industry events.
- Representing PacketFabric in industry user groups and building influencing relationships in relevant communities.
- Working in partnership with marketing to maintain a strong social media presence and sharing relevant content on network automation and automation with PacketFabric.
- Writing technical blog posts on a new, and highly relevant technology.
- Working with marketing to develop detailed and high quality case studies.
- Collecting feedback from customers and sharing with Product and Engineering teams.
- Identifying integration opportunities and driving integration efforts with commercial platforms like Postman, Slack, and PagerDuty.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 7+ years of experience in senior technology roles such as software engineering, network engineering, technical product or developer advocacy roles.
- Experience with configuring services with multiple cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- A strong background in both networking technologies, and automation of common networking tasks with Python.
- Previous experience interacting with and integrating to a range of APIs.
- Experience leading cross functional teams through influence as well as being an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and maintain high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to be both a highly proficient technical writer and an engaging public speaker.
- Never afraid to question notions or beliefs of how things should be done.
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
- Previous work with Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform.
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
WHAT PACKETFABRIC OFFERS:
- Remote first, globally distributed team
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types
- A small company culture
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents
WHAT PACKETFABRIC DOESN’T OFFER:
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.