The Sales Operations Coordinator will work closely with Sales teams’ members in support of sales process administration. The analyst will provide sales user support of our CRM system and work collaboratively with other Sales Operations team members and the sales team to ensure data integrity and quality.
As a member of our Sales Operations department, you will empower our Sales teams to do what they do best, sell. Your role is critical in ensuring our Sales teams can operate efficiently. Our team is dedicated to excellence in providing world class support while working in a fun and collaborative environment and is looking for a high performer to join the team!
This position reports directly to the Manager, Sales Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- General Sales Support
- Help drive efficiencies via CRM guidance and advocacy
- Maintain Customer information
- Assist in troubleshooting sales issues
- Support Sales by assisting with quoting
- Process deal registrations for our channel program.
- Provide sales support to direct and indirect sales teams.
- Build positive relationships through proactive communication and resolution of issues and questions.
- Data stewardship for accurate Partner, Prospect, and Customer data cleansing and creation within Salesforce.com.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in our CRM.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Assisting in data collection and reporting.
- Coordinating RFP tracking and responses.
- Assisting in new customer-based vendor onboarding.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and high commitment to drive results in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Diplomatic with strong negotiation and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with focusing activities toward a strategic direction and achieve targets / goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A “doer” excited to learn and apply your knowledge to new challenges in a fast paced, constantly evolving startup world.
- Organized, task oriented, and have an eye for detail, you enjoy creating checklists, checking your work twice, and verifying numbers before reporting upwards.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, you enjoy collaborating and problem solving with stakeholders from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Ability to work from your home office with access to stable internet connection.
2+ years experience in Sales Operations or equivalent role.
1+ years of experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM.
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.