PacketFabric has done to the network what cloud did to compute and storage. We’ve made it affordable and easy to consume without sacrificing the quality and reliability of a carrier-grade network. Customer and developer experience, automation, and engineering rigor are crucial to our mission. This means our customers get the speed of the cloud, the ease of the internet, and the reliability of a highly-engineered network… without the cost. Join us in leading this market transformation!
As a hands-on Director, Partner Enablement, your goal is to design, create, and deliver partner enablement programs for PacketFabric’s partner ecosystem. You will have overall responsibility for the enablement and self-sufficiency of our partner ecosystem.
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop partner enablement strategy, identify audiences, and establish success criteria and metrics
- Design, create, and deliver programs to ensure partner success against strategy and success criteria
- Design learning roadmaps and certification programs for all technical, sales, and product audiences in our partner community
- Consult with PacketFabric SMEs, leadership, and external vendor(s) as appropriate to facilitate content acquisition, reviews, and approvals
- Lead the development of self-paced and instructor-led learning modules that build partner capabilities and drive self sufficiency and results
- Design and deliver workshops, webinars, coaching programs, and other interventions that support partner success
- Own the implementation, maintenance, and partner experience for our partner-facing IT systems, including our partner portal, LMS, and salesforce integration
- Establish and drive the execution of measurement strategies for partner success, partner satisfaction, and partner self sufficiency
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to create the support infrastructure for joint marketing and messaging, including keeping partner portal and training up to date with PacketFabric messaging
- Partner with PacketFabric’s product team to create partner enablement strategies, interventions, training, and support tools around New Product Introduction (NPI)
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
The ideal candidate has a mixed background in engineering, sales, consulting/partnerships; with a passion for learning & development and creating interventions to enable the success of a partner ecosystem.
- Consultative skills, skill assessment, skill gap analysis, competency framework development
- Instructional design and development for e-learning, ILT, coaching programs, and other interventions
- Superior communication: written, verbal, simplifying concepts, distilling and articulating value propositions, teaching, simplifying technical concepts
- Superior meeting planning & facilitation skills
- UX design for courses and systems; and system administration, maintenance, and management skills for portal, LMS, and other partner interactions
- Strong operational and program management experience, including designing and operating programs, budget management, analysis and modeling, and translating data and analytics into insights and recommendations to drive ROI
- Cross-functional leadership and partnership skills, with a strong personal accountability for driving outcomes and results across a wide variety of stakeholders, internal and external
- 10+ years experience, combined engineering, learning/enablement, and sales background is preferred
- Experience in sales, pre-sales, sales engineering, consulting, or product management
- Experience in teaching, learning & development, or sales enablement (formal or informal)
- Experience in instructional design or curriculum design (formal or informal)
- Experience with UX and systems management of portals, LMS, or other partner/customer engagement experiences to support learning and enablement
- Extreme curiosity and ability to quickly learn new concepts, analyze problems; demonstrated systems thinking capability
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and creating programs and interventions to help partners succeed
- Energetic, motivational, loves presenting, and excited to get our partners excited!!!
- Service-oriented leadership style – not afraid to roll up sleeves, good intuition, knows when to lead, follow, and get out of the way
- Passionate about driving decisions with data
- Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Autonomy, accountability, and ownership to drive all aspects of your business results.
- Competitive compensation for high performers.
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to drive high growth in a maturing startup environment.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.