At PacketFabric our Customer Success Managers ensure our customers receive exceptional, timely and professional support for their network services and that all their needs are met in collaboration with technical support and account teams. From, initial customer onboarding to adhoc non-technical support.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- New customer onboarding
- Customer support during the provisioning/ordering process as well as existing service modifications
- Assisting customers with escalated technical issues and billing changes
- Ordering and installation of PacketFabric provided fiber cross-connects
- Account documentation management
- Reviewing inventory levels and raising cases to augment inventory levels
- Inventory system update to reflect optic/wiring changes and updates
- Layer 2 & 3 troubleshooting
- Working with account teams to ensure all responsible are kept current on customer health levels.
- Participating in regular customer business reviews.
- large/special customer account management
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and high commitment to drive results in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and trust with customers over the phone as well as the ability to collaborate with a variety of internal and external groups
- Strong customer service focus
- Exceptional communication skills
- ‘Network as a service’ provisioning knowledge
- An understanding of cross connection, ordering, troubleshooting
- Layer 1 and 2 circuit troubleshooting skills
- Cross connect order placement via data center portals
- Circuit troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of optic facility management, patch panels
- Light understanding of Cisco NCS55A1and Juniper QFX devices
- Light understanding of JIRA, Putty and Salesforce preferred
- 5+ project management experience preferred
- 5+ years of telco/SDN/SD-WAN/SaaS/Cloud Services experience
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.