The Account Management team is a small, talented group supporting the Account Executive team, reporting directly to the Regional Director of Sales. AM’s have a passion for engaging and closing customers, and a healthy appreciation for facing a variety of diverse challenges while working under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, as well as preparing quotations.
- Respond to inbound leads to schedule intro meetings.
- Develop Transactional Accounts by reviewing the customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and competitor offerings, and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Results orientation with a track record of driving sales
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Expertise in prospecting and growing sales in assigned territory
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and work effectively on various assignments
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Strong learning agility with an ability to understand and communicate complex technical information as well as maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge
- Professional demeanor with a passion for people
- Ability to supporting a client base and maintain a customer focus
- Exceptional closing skills
- Data entry skills
BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration
3 to 5 years of telco/SDN/SD-WAN/SaaS/Cloud Services sales experience preferred
Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Account Executive to join our team! PacketFabric redefines how companies procure and manage their network and cloud connectivity. The Direct Sales Team is a growing, diverse, talented, and close knit group who are 100% remote. We are looking for high-energy go-getters who enjoy a fast-paced, changeable environment, and want to sell amazing, innovative products that customers love!
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.