The Partner Engagement Manager, Cloud plays a critical role in growing PacketFabric’s partnerships with Cloud Service Providers. You will be the custodian of cloud partnerships and own the responsibility of managing operations, best practices, and providing guidance across internal teams including Product, Sales, and Marketing.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years in a cloud or technology company
- 5+ years of proven success in a partner management or business development role
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-moving and fully remote team environment
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Administration and compliance of partner programs
- Manage and create internal documentation, and partner resources
- Coordinate and conduct regular business reviews with partners and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of competency on partner developments, staying up to date on geographic expansion and product launches
- Partner with sales and marketing to support go-to-market activities and internal enablement
- Attend partner events as required and Travel as needed up to 25% of the time
About PacketFabric, Inc.
What PacketFabric doesn't offer:
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- Pre-meetings: we don’t hold meetings to plan other meetings.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week.
What PacketFabric does offer:
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched Internet infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s always pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different technologies.
- The opportunity to work with lots of open source technology.
- A small company culture.
- Health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.