Rapidly growing carrier network seeking experienced sales operations veteran to support talented sales teams. PacketFabric has created the simplest way to connect networks to exchange traffic, regardless of location.
As a well rounded Sales Operations Professional, you should definitely be the type that appreciates diversity in your day, and challenges outside of your comfort level! You will be working with the sales teams, customers, and the development team, to ensure all sales operations flow smoothly.
The Sales Operations professional at PacketFabric is responsible for more than just the sales technical stack. The ideal candidate will have spent time in a wide range of job functions that culminate in the experience required to shepherd new prospects to happy customers, from pre-sales to post-sales transition into ongoing support.
A typical day in the life of PacketFabric’s Sales Operations professional might include these types of activities:
- Working with Sales Leadership to craft sales prospecting plans and targets based upon newly built or up-coming locations, newly created services, etc.
- Providing Sales Leadership with regular and ad hoc reports.
- Work with the Marketing department in regards to lead generation and then facilitating lead distribution among the appropriate sales teams.
- Work with technical sales stack, with emphasis on the CRM.
- Create or refine various processes and procedures to continuously streamline the pre to post sales workflow.
- Collaboratively create training engagements for internal and external sales professionals.
- Contribute your expertise to PacketFabric’s growing Knowledge Base.
- Performing credit/background/industry checks to validate new customer signup status and activating new accounts in a timely fashion.
The role of Sales Operations Professional at PacketFabric is a very dynamic role and will require you to interact with many different groups within the company in support of your primary duties. This is a remote-based role.
Skills & Requirements
- Background in Ethernet-based carrier network services in a sales operations, sales or sales engineering role. Bonus points for more than one.
- Solid understanding of modern sales techniques and practices.
- Experience working with and being an administrator of a common CRM platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines working across teams in support of company initiatives.
- Excellent proficiency with Word, Excel, and other office suite applications.
- Experience with and understanding common network designs, and best practices found in enterprise and cloud networks.
- Ability to learn new software tools with minimal training and gain true proficiency with the PacketFabric software tools.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Willing to travel 10% of the time.
About PacketFabric, LLC.
What PacketFabric doesn't offer:
- Pre-meetings: we don’t hold meetings to plan other meetings.
- A dress code - so sorry, no casual Fridays
- Hours wasted in traffic commuting to the office
- Dull moments
- Rigid and defined job structure
What PacketFabric does offer:
- The chance to disrupt entrenched Internet infrastructure
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other
- A flat reporting structure
- A environment where we are always turning out new features
- The ability to work with many different technologies
- A non-corporate and relaxed atmosphere, with small company culture
- Very good health, dental, and 401K for U.S. residents